Do you reckon you've got what it takes to climb Skiddaw, Helvellyn, Scafell Pike and Scafell all in daylight hours?
Join us on 26th May 2018 to take on the first ever Lakeland 3000's Sunset Challenge. You will tackle the 4 3000ft peaks in England via some of the best routes up them - including the Ullock Pike ridge on Skiddaw and Striding Edge on Helvellyn. We will set off at the crack of dawn and the aim is to complete the 4 mountains, travelling in between them by minibus before the sun officially sets.
This challenge entails about 16 hours of walking (approx 24 miles over rough ground, inc scrambling) so it is pertinent you have previous mountain experience and a high level of fitness.
- Fully qualified, insured and first aid trained mountain leader for the duration
- Food and Snacks for the duration of the event (Including Bacon Sarnies!)
- Support vehicle for the duration of the event
- Leg Massages by Qualified therapists
- 15% off vouchers for Cotswold Outdoor and Snow & Rock for any kit purchases
*** JUST 3 PLACES REMAINING ***
Lakeland 3000's Sunset Challenge 2018
This is an extremely energetic day out in the hills. You should only join us on this event if you have completed previous challenge events such as the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge or 10 Peaks Challenge.